November 15, 1999
Managers now know that knowledge is an organization’s most vital competitive asset. But most are still struggling with the practicalities. How can knowledge be leveraged into marketplace success in any organization?
The Knowledge Advantage: 14 Visionaries Speak on Leveraging Knowledge for Marketplace Success brings together a truly stellar line-up of the world’s greatest knowledge gurus including John Seely Brown, Peter Drucker, Ikujiro Nonaka, and Blur co-authors Stan Davis and Chris Meyer. Each of these knowledge champions tackles a different aspect of the new economy’s most vital resource, including
- How to turn knowledge and products
- Understanding the dynamics of knowledge creation
- Building knowledge into strategy
- Profiting from the new economics of knowledge
- What does it mean to manage knowledge?
- How much of the challenge is technological and how much is cultural?
The Knowledge Advantage is nothing less than a conversation with the world’s knowledge giants.
Rudy Ruggles is at the Ernst & Young Center for Business Innovation and is the author of Knowledge Management Tools.
Dan Holtshouse is Director of Corporate Strategy, Knowledge Initiatives at Xerox Corporation.